The Rheem RARL- JEC Condenser was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications. The Rheem Two-Stage RARL- JEC Condensers are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With system SEERs as high as 17 SEER/13.80 EER, these units continue a tradition of delivering high efficiency.
- Industry lowest profile design: 33" maximum height
- The Comfort Control2 System provides over 32+ on-board diagnostics and fault history codes for Condensers with single-phase compressors by detecting system and electrical problems. The integrated diagnostics with Active Protection prevents compressor operation when potentially harmful conditions are detected. Sends Call for Service alert notification to the thermostat to alert the homeowner of required service.
- Serial Communication Enhanced - When installed with a Serial Communicating Air Handler (RHPL/RHPN-HM****JC) and user interface control (RHC-TST501CMMS) Series 500 thermostat this unit offers 4 or 2 wire installation, auto-configuration, and diagnostic messaging with full communicating capability.
- Legacy Enabled - Unit can be conventionally wired using 24VAC with noncommunicating Rheem Prestige air-handlers or furnaces with non-communicating thermostat.
- Features a 10-year conditional unit replacement warranty and 10-year parts warranty when properly installed with a new Rheem air handler or Rheem indoor coil with a Rheem gas furnace. See product warranty card for additional information.
- Reliable Two-Stage operation for precise temperature control with On-Demand dehumidification feature. When matched with ECM gas furnace or air-handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
- All controls are accessible by removing one service panel. Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all weather protection.
- For quiet operation and improved efficiency, models feature an ECM two speed condenser fan motor with a 3-blade outdoor fan.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
The Rheem RCFL Evaporator Coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.58 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4 [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are A.R.I. certified for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- Universal Duct Flanges are included with all coil models.
The Rheem R96V Furnace is EcoNet™ Enabled and ENERGY STAR® qualified, offering one of the highest efficiencies available today. Monthly utility bills go down, and you stay comfortable all year long.
The Rheem R96V Prestige™ Series Gas Furnace was designed using our 360+1 process, which means every detail of the product is meticulously evaluated from every angle. We consider the work that goes into installing and servicing our products, as well as how we can deliver the very best homeowner experience. And then we take it a step further. That’s 360+1. And that’s why you can count on your gas furnace to bring you and your family years of comfort.
- 96% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- 4 way multi-poise design
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels, and year round energy savings.
- EcoNet enabled HVAC Product
- PlusOne Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne Ignition System DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne Water Management System with patented BlockedDrain Sensor
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability.Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile34 inch inches cabinet ideal for space constrained installations.
- Blower Shelf design serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Pre marked hoses insures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2 inch or 3 inch PVC
- Replaceable Collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn fasteners for tool-less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
- Self-priming condensate trap
- Solid bottom included
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended.