Since buying HVAC products over the internet has now become common practice, The AC Outlet understands all HVAC manufacturers' concerns and embraces their worries with only promoting installations to be performed by HVAC professionals.
The AC Outlet, a direct marketer of Air Conditioning and Heating Products, is committed to providing reliable and innovative HVAC Home Comfort Solutions. We take all precautions possible to ensure the best experience with the equipment that is purchased from our online store.
Our mindset is that HVAC Products should be installed to the manufacturer's specifications by trained HVAC Professionals. This assures the highest unmatched performance, product reliability and brand integrity. Failure to use the services of a Licensed Professional for your installation will result in void of coverage. Once your equipment has been installed BE SURE to properly register your equipment in order for the full equipment warranty to take effect. If the equipment is not properly registered within 60 days of installation, a basic coverage of 5 Year Parts Warranty will apply. Registrations are always verified at time of Warranty Claim, should one arise.
Please use the form below to send your warranty registration request to our Warranty Department. Please allow up to one week (depending on seasonal volume) for processing and to receive your warranty certificate via email.
Warranty Registration Form (All Fields Required) - The form below is for new Product Registration ONLY
The AC Outlet will back up 100% of the Parts Warranty offered by the manufacturer for units having been purchased from us and under active warranty coverage (Labor and Refrigerant are NOT part of this coverage). This assures piece of mind after the purchase of Air Conditioning and Heating products.
Please Note: Warranty Parts are nonrefundable once purchased. The only way to receive reimbursement for your Warranty Claim is by returning the defective part removed from service within 30 days. If an incorrect part is diagnosed by your installer and purchased, it is not returnable under any circumstance.
All compressors and coils (evaporator or condensing) replaced under warranty are subject to a $50 processing fee.
For all defective compressor returns, the unit must be welded and sealed. Compressors that are received unsealed will be subject to a $75 additional processing fee.
We appreciate you choosing The AC Outlet. We understand that having issues with your equipment can be frustrating and inconvenient. We are here to help you through the claim process and will do our best to get you taken care of in a timely manner.
- Warranty Claims can only be submitted once your equipment failure has been properly diagnosed by a Licensed Contractor then completing the form below.
- In order to efficiently review and process your Warranty Claim, it is imperative that we receive all the necessary information asked for in the Warranty Claim email response you will receive from our Warranty Department.
- Once you have submitted the information requested, a Warranty Service Representative will normally be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your Claim. We do our best to resolve Warranty Claims in a timely manner, as we understand the urgency. In the height of our season (April – September), contact and turnaround times may be delayed.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling costs (unless you purchased our Pre-Paid, No-Hassle Shipping coverage).
- Please be advised that there is a Manufacturer Convenience Fee (non-refundable) of $50 on all compressor, evaporator coil, or condenser coil claims.
- After a Warranty Claim is properly filed and processed with The AC Outlet, customers can choose from the two following options to obtain the replacement part(s):
REVOLV BRAND WARRANTY CLAIMS
All Revolv Warranty Claims are handled by Stylecrest (the Factory Representative for Revolv Products in the USA). Stylecrest prefers to be completely hands-on with the homeowner in regards to Warranty Claims versus working through their Distributors. As a result, if we get involved before a claim is filed, it could slow down the process. Of course, we are always here to support our Customers should you run into any issues throughout the claims process. Please keep in mind, as with every manufacturer, a written diagnosis and original invoice of installation from a Licensed HVAC Technician on Company Letterhead is required for ALL Revolv Warranty Claims. If these cannot be provided, your warranty is considered void and your claim will be denied.
The Revolv Warranty Department phone number is: 419-333-5790
Click here to download the Revolv Warranty Coverage
Click here to download the Revolv Warranty Claim Form
ADVANCED WARRANTY REPLACEMENT (ALL OTHER BRANDS)
You purchase the replacement part in advance. You have 30 days to send us the defective part. A credit card payment for the new part plus shipping is required to ensure that we receive the returned defective part within 30 days from the date on which the replacement warranty part is shipped. If the defective part is not returned within 30 days, the claim period will expire and no refund will be issued. Shipping cost(s) are non-refundable.
Please Note: Warranty Claim orders will be issued a Warranty Authorized Return Number (WAR). The WAR Number issued MUST be noted on your package in order for our warehouse to accept the package. ALL OTHER PACKAGES WILL BE REFUSED.
Warranty Claim Form (Items marked with * are required) - The form below is for installed Product Warranty Claims ONLY
HVAC manufacturers are very strict about the information they require from us in order to process claims efficiently, so it is very important that you submit the following information completely in order to begin the process. Please be aware, the more information (including pictures) you provide, the easier it will be for us to process your claim and get your equipment back up and running.
Once we receive the above-required information, one of our Warranty Service Representatives will reply to you via email or phone within 24 business hours to proceed with your claim.
ADDITIONAL POLICY INFORMATION
The AC Outlet does not manufacture any of the products sold through our store or website. When you receive your order please check the equipment's warranty information to understand the Terms and Conditions of replacement parts. IF WARRANTY PAPERS ARE MISSING PLEASE CONTACT US FOR IMMEDIATE ISSUING OF SUCH INFORMATION. EQUIPMENT'S WARRANTY ONLY COVER PARTS NOT SERVICE OR INSTALLATION. LABOR WARRANTY SHOULD BE PROVIDED BY THE A/C CONTRACTOR.
- All initial or replacement installations must be performed by State Certified Contractor in order to not void Equipment Warranty. Without a receipt from a Licensed Contractor, reflecting date of installation and diagnosis of problem, we cannot assist in processing any warranty claims. Failure to submit a receipt will result in denial of any warranty claim.
- The products we sell are intended by the manufacturer to be installed by professional heating and air conditioning contractors. They are available to you the homeowners as a means of saving a substantial amount of money on the equipment purchase. The manufacturers of the products we sell have no provisions to provide warranty replacement or technical support to the homeowner. They only work through dealers such as local heating and air conditioning contractors. The AC Outlet supports this provision and will only assist licensed persons in troubleshooting a system or component when needed. IF THE INSTALLATION IS NOT COMPLETED BY A LICENSED CONTRACTOR ALL APPLICABLE WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID. EVEN THE MOST SKILLED "DO-IT-YOURSELFERS" SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL HVAC PRODUCTS. CONSUMERS SHOULD NEVER INSTALL HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING PRODUCTS THEMSELVES. Failure to use the services of a Licensed Professional for your installation will result in void of coverage. Once your equipment has been installed BE SURE to properly register your equipment in order for the full warranty to take effect. If the equipment is not properly registered within 60 days of installation, a basic coverage of 5 Year Parts Warranty will apply. Registrations are always verified at time of Warranty Claim, should one arise.
- The AC Outlet does NOT provide Labor or Refrigerant Warranties of any kind for any product sold on our site. Your local contractor should supply you with a Labor Warranty. Your local contractor can replace any parts covered under the equipment's warranty. If you prefer, we can handle the exchange of warranted parts provided we are given proper diagnosis of the defective part by your licensed contractor (shipping and handling charges will apply). Unless the new part(s) are prepaid, we must have the defective part prior to sending out the replacement to you. You must present proof of the original date of installation of the product in order to establish the effective date of the warranty. Otherwise the effective date shall be deemed to be the date of manufacture plus thirty (30) days. Please note, Warranty Parts are nonrefundable once purchased. The only way to receive reimbursement for your Warranty Claim is by returning the defective part removed from service within 30 days. If an incorrect part is diagnosed by your installer and purchased, it is not returnable under any circumstance.
- Equipment Warranties remain in effect only while the unit remains at the site of the original installation. No one is authorized to change the warranty in any respect, or to create for us any other obligation or liability in connection with your product. Warranties are NOT transferable. The following is a list of causes for damage not covered by any warranty A) accident, misuse, negligence, or abuse; B) operating the product in a corrosive environment such as salt air, containing chlorine, fluorine or any other damaging chemicals; C) improper matching or application of the products or components; D) failure to provide proper maintenance and service to the product over the life of the warranty according to manufacturer's instructions (i.e. a minimum of one a year maintenance); E) installation and operating of the product in a manner contrary to the instructions of the manufacturer; F) lightning, fluctuations of electrical power or other acts of G-d. Furthermore, warranties do not include installation, disconnection or dismantling the product or parts in connection with normal maintenance such as filters or belts and owner required maintenance. Refer to the instructions enclosed with the product for information regarding recommended maintenance.