In the event that you need to return your order, you must call and obtain a Return Authorization Number from Customer Service. NO returns will be accepted otherwise, ALL OTHER PACKAGES WILL BE REFUSED.
No returns on Commercial Equipment or salvage parts. All sales are final.
Please be advised that, as the transition to the new SEER2 equipment rolls out over the course of the rest of the year, we will be implementing a “no returns” policy on the older equipment.
As of September 30th, 2022, the following model series are NO LONGER ELIGIBLE for return:
RUUD: RA14. RA16, RP14, RP15, RP16, RCF, R801, RH1P, RH1T, RH1V, RBHP, RF1T
GOODMAN & DIRECT COMFORT: GSX13, GSX14, GSX16, GSXC16, GSXC18, GSZ14, GSZ16, GSZC16, GSZC18, CAPF3137, CAPF3743, CAPF4860, CHPF, GPC14, GPC15, GPH14, GPH16, GPG14. GPG16, GPD14, GPD16, ARUF, AWUF, ASPT
YORK, LUXAIRE & GUARDIAN: YCE, YCG, AP, AE, AVC, AVV, PCE, PCH, TC4, TC7, YHE, RAC14
OXBOX: J4AC4, J4AH4P, J4AH4E
Certain parts are non-returnable (even within the 30-day period) including:
• Chemicals or ducting materials
• All Parts beginning with the prefix ‘AE’, ‘AM’, or ‘AS’
• Any replacement, uncased coil, regardless of the part number
• LP conversion kits
• Special order items (non-stock items)
• Items that are discontinued, obsolete or superseded
Returns do not apply to equipment damaged in transit, however, please be aware that if an older unit does get damaged, it will be possible that a replacement may not be available.
Refunds are based on the following criteria:
- If within 30 days of the date of receipt you have not unpacked or opened your order and the item is undamaged, you are eligible for return. We will refund 90% (not to include the original shipping cost*). You will be responsible for the shipping costs back to us. All products must be in their complete and original packaging, NO EXCEPTIONS. All original documentation must also be included (spec sheets, installation guides and warranty information). There is a 20% restocking fee for all parts/accessories returned within this time period.
- If within 30 days of the date of receipt you have unpacked or opened your order, it can not be returned in original condition as shipped. It is at the discretion of The AC Outlet whether we will accept the return. Pictures of the item will be required for evaluation. If we approve the return, upon receipt and inspection of your order we will refund an amount that is fair and equitable to both parties. All original documentation must be included (spec sheets, installation guides and warranty information).
- If a return is requested after 30 days from date of receipt, it will be solely at the discretion of The AC Outlet to accept or deny the return. No installed item(s) can be returned for a refund and are only replaceable through warranty coverage.
- If a return is requested at anytime from the time of purchase due to an error in the equipment ordered, it will be solely at the discretion of The AC Outlet to approve or dent the return. There are no returns on electrical components. Any Honeywell products, if found to be defective, require a Honeywell Case Number which will be confirmed prior to issuance of a Return Authorization Number. We highly recommend consulting with a local professional prior to placing orders to avoid any inconveniences.
- Original shipping costs, although not charged at time of purchase, are not refunded upon any returns accepted. The customer is also responsible for shipping costs to return items to us, insuring any item(s) returned as well as a 10% restocking fee.
- If returned equipment is damaged in transit we will inform you as soon as possible and provide photos of the damaged item(s). At that time we will inform you if the item can be returned for a higher restocking/repair fee or if it cannot be accepted. It will be the customer's responsibility to file a damage claim with the carrier they selected. IMPORTANT: All HVAC equipment should only ship via freight carrier on a pallet. Please do not ship equipment via ground service (FedEx Ground, UPS) as it is guaranteed to arrive damaged.
- Credits will always (NO EXCEPTIONS) be given in the same form as item(s) were paid for. Please allow 5-10 business days from the time we receive the item(s) to receive your refund. You will be required to sign a Return/Refund Policy Statement prior to receiving any credits.
*Original shipping costs, although not charged at time of purchase, are never refunded upon any returns accepted. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to return items to us, insuring any item(s) returned as well as any applicable restocking fees. Credits will always (NO EXCEPTIONS) be given in the same form as item(s) were paid for. Please allow 5-10 business days from the time we receive the request to receive your refund.
Return Request Form
Please provide us with the following information in order to process your return request. This form must be completed in full in order for your Return Request to be considered.
Please note: Once we receive this information, we will contact you via email to proceed with your return if your request meets our criteria. Return Requests are only considered if you are within 30 Days of Merchandise Receipt (unless Pre-Paid No-Hassle Shipping was purchased with your original order, then 60 Days is applicable).
We value your business and will process your return as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.