Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms & Conditions of use carefully before using this website. All users of this site agree that access and use of this site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
- We accept Master Card, VISA, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Cashiers Check, Money Order and Cash. Following the online check-out process you will receive your Order Confirmation via email, this serves as your paid Invoice. Please be sure to read and review the order details and instructions in the Order Confirmation to ensure speedy processing of your purchase. In some unique cases (i.e. Special Orders, Factory Orders, etc.) credit cards may not charged until we ship the item(s) to you. We will pre-authorize the purchase amount with your credit card issuer at the time you place the order which will have an effect on your available credit line. Please contact your credit card issuer for more information.
- Equipment Orders will include FREE SHIPPING within the Contiguous U.S. FREE SHIPPING does not apply to Commercial Systems larger than 5.0 Ton.
- Under normal circumstances, if your order is placed and payment is received by 12 p.m. EST (Monday - Friday) the order will be shipped the next business day. Orders placed on weekends are processed on Mondays. We ask that you allow 7 - 10 days for shipment to arrive (in most cases it will arrive sooner). In the event of high sales volume, shipments may be delayed up to 2 business days. If an item in your order is on backorder it will require up to 7 - 10 days to ship from our facilities. All Special Orders can take anywhere from 3 - 8 weeks depending on the manufacturer in question. DO NOT schedule the installation of your equipment until you have received it. The AC Outlet can not be held responsible for any costs associated with prescheduled appointments missed due to shipping delays. Due to the extreme case of COVID-19, there were Factory shut-downs that have effected product inventory of select Brands, namely Goodman. We are doing our best to fulfill all orders in a timely manner, however, until the Factory is able to meet with the Countrywide demands, there will be some fulfillment delays experienced on a case by case basis that will need to be addressed. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel to contact our Sales Department for more information regarding Goodman Orders and product availability.
- Please consider the following before requesting your order to be shipped to an address other than your billing address. Any shipping address other than the matched billing address must be on file with your credit card company prior to placing the order. If a requested shipping address is not on file with the card issuer, please have the records updated to avoid delays to your order. P.O. Boxes are not considered valid shipping addresses, therefore, if your billing address is a P.O. Box, please be sure to provide your card issuer with your physical address where you will be able to receive your equipment. If your billing address is verified and the requested shipping address is not updated the order will be shipped to the billing address. All cardholder information is verified prior to shipping. Please be sure to enter your billing information carefully, if any of the billing information does not match the issuing banks' records your order will be cancelled and the quipment will not ship. Although this may seem to be an nconvenience, these procedures are implemented to protect both parties from any fraud that can occur.
- Accessory orders are considered small packages which are shipped via FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Ground. Individual system components or full system orders are shipped via LTL Freight Carriers. All our orders are assumed to be shipping to a residence which will include free liftgate service. We ask that if your order is being shipped to a commercial location, check the box above the Shipping Details Section and specify if liftgate is not required. You may also receive liftgate service at a commercial location if needed, again be sure to specify in the Additional Information Section of the checkout process.
- Please inspect the item(s) carefully for any shipping damages. It is possible that small dents or dings to the housings can occur in transit. Minor flaws are cosmetic and DO NOT affect the integrity, operation or warranty of the system. Please note the flaws on the trucking bill and accept the shipment. In the event that major damage is found, BE SURE to note the damage on the trucking bill, along with the drivers' signature and call us immediately. If our clear shrink wrap is torn in any way or has been replaced with any other, be SURE to mark the receipt "Shrink Wrap Torn".
The merchandise in each order is thoroughly inspected prior to packaging for shipment. If any item in your order is found to be damaged at time of delivery, rest assured it was damaged in transit. Although it is not likely, it is possible. Please inspect the item(s) carefully for any shipping damages. If our packaging appears IN ANY WAY to be torn, loose or tampered with please photograph the merchandise BEFORE removing the packaging to further inspect the equipment. Be SURE to mark the receipt "Shrink Wrap Torn" and specify the model number(s) compromised. This will provide us the necessary proof to file a claim should there be significant damage found after final inspection. It is possible that small dents, dings or scratches to the housings can occur in transit. Minor flaws are cosmetic and DO NOT affect the integrity, operation or warranty of the system. Please note the flaws on the trucking bill and accept the shipment. In the event that major damage is found, BE SURE to note the damage on the trucking bill, along with the drivers' signature and call us immediately. If our clear shrink wrap is torn in any way or has been replaced with any other, be SURE to mark the receipt "Shrink Wrap Torn".
IF YOU (OR SOMEONE ELSE ON YOUR BEHALF) ACCEPT(S) THE DELIVERY WITH NO DAMAGE NOTED, OR DO NOT INSPECT ALL THE EQUIPMENT, AND DAMAGE IS FOUND LATER YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE A CLAIM. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU, WE WILL NOT SHIP YOU A REPLACEMENT AND WE WILL NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR SHORTAGES THAT YOU DISCOVER AFTER SIGNING YOUR DELIVERY RECEIPT FREE AND CLEAR. THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS LISTED ON OUR BILL OF LADINGS MUST BE FOLLOWED IN ORDER FOR US TO ASSIST WITH ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY OCCUR.
Please take all precautions when purchasing your equipment or supplies. We offer advice to you based on your representation. We do not guarantee sizing or application. We recommend that you get local advice to be sure of the equipment you need prior to your purchase. You may only cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped by calling our Customer Service Department. We DO NOT accept cancellations via email (NO EXCEPTIONS), a signed Cancellation Authorization form must be received prior to issuing any refunds. Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
- If your order is cancelled prior to being packaged, it will be subject to a 5% processing fee.
- If your order is cancelled after it has been packaged for shipping or once it has shipped it will be subject to a 10% restocking fee plus original and return shipping costs.
In the event that you need to return your order, you must call and obtain a Return Authorization Number from Customer Service. NO returns will be accepted otherwise, ALL OTHER PACKAGES WILL BE REFUSED.. No returns on Commercial Equipment. All sales are final. Refunds are based on the following criteria:
- If within 30 days of the date of receipt you have not unpacked or opened your order, we will refund 90% (not to include the original shipping cost). You will be responsible for the shipping costs back to us. All original documentation must be included (spec sheets, installation guides and warranty information).
- If within 30 days of the date of receipt you have unpacked or opened your order, it can not be returned in original condition as shipped. It is at the discretion of The AC Outlet whether we will accept the return. If we approve the return, upon receipt and inspection of your order we will refund an amount that is fair and equitable to both parties. All original documentation must be included (spec sheets, installation guides and warranty information).
- If a return is requested after 14 days from original purchase date it will be at the discretion of The AC Outlet to accept or deny the return. No installed item(s) can be returned for a refund and are only replaceable through warranty coverage.
- If a return is requested at anytime from the time of purchase due to an error in the equipment ordered, it will be at the discretion of The AC Outlet to approve the return. There are no returns on electrical components. Any Honeywell products, if found to be defective, require a Honeywell Case Number which will be confirmed prior to issuance of a Return Authorization Number. We highly recommend consulting with a local professional prior to placing any orders.
- Original shipping costs, although not charged at time of purchase, are never refunded upon any returns accepted. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to return items to us, insuring any item(s) returned as well as any applicable restocking fees.
- Credits will always (NO EXCEPTIONS) be given in the same form as item(s) were paid for. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks from the time we receive the item(s) to receive your refund. You will be required to sign a Return/Refund Policy Statement prior to receiving any credits.
The AC Outlet does not manufacture any of the products sold through our store or website. When you receive your order please check the equipment's warranty information to understand the Terms and Conditions of replacement parts. IF WARRANTY PAPERS ARE MISSING PLEASE CONTACT US FOR IMMEDIATE ISSUING OF SUCH INFORMATION. EQUIPMENT'S WARRANTY ONLY COVER PARTS NOT SERVICE OR INSTALLATION. LABOR WARRANTY SHOULD BE PROVIDED BY THE A/C CONTRACTOR.
- All initial or replacement installations must be performed by State Certified Contractor in order to not void Equipment Warranty. Without a receipt from a Licensed Contractor, reflecting date of installation and diagnosis of problem, we cannot assist in processing any warranty claims. Failure to submit a receipt will result in denial of any warranty claim.
- The products we sell are intended by the manufacturer to be installed by professional heating and air conditioning contractors. They are available to you the homeowners as a means of saving a substantial amount of money on the equipment purchase. The manufacturers of the products we sell have no provisions to provide warranty replacement or technical support to the homeowner. They only work through dealers such as local heating and air conditioning contractors. The AC Outlet supports this provision and will only assist licensed persons in troubleshooting a system or component when needed. IF THE INSTALLATION IS NOT COMPLETED BY A LICENSED CONTRACTOR ALL APPLICABLE WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID. EVEN THE MOST SKILLED "DO-IT-YOURSELFERS" SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL HVAC PRODUCTS. CONSUMERS SHOULD NEVER INSTALL HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING PRODUCTS THEMSELVES. Failure to use the services of a Licensed Professional for your installation will result in void of coverage. Once your equipment has been installed BE SURE to properly register your equipment in order for the full warranty to take effect. If the equipment is not properly registered within 60 days of installation, a basic coverage of 5 Year Parts Warranty will apply. Registrations are always verified at time of Warranty Claim, should one arise.
- The AC Outlet does NOT provide Labor or Refrigerant Warranties of any kind for any product sold on our site. Your local contractor should supply you with a Labor Warranty. Your local contractor can replace any parts covered under the equipment's warranty. If you prefer, we can handle the exchange of warranted parts provided we are given proper diagnosis of the defective part by your licensed contractor (shipping and handling charges will apply). Unless the new part(s) are prepaid, we must have the defective part prior to sending out the replacement to you. You must present proof of the original date of installation of the product in order to establish the effective date of the warranty. Otherwise the effective date shall be deemed to be the date of manufacture plus thirty (30) days. Please note, Warranty Parts are nonrefundable once purchased. The only way to receive reimbursement for your Warranty Claim is by returning the defective part removed from service within 30 days. If an incorrect part is diagnosed by your installer and purchased, it is not returnable under any circumstance.
- Equipment Warranties remain in effect only while the unit remains at the site of the original installation. No one is authorized to change the warranty in any respect, or to create for us any other obligation or liability in connection with your product. Warranties are NOT transferable. The following is a list of causes for damage not covered by any warranty A) accident, misuse, negligence, or abuse; B) operating the product in a corrosive environment such as salt air, containing chlorine, fluorine or any other damaging chemicals; C) improper matching or application of the products or components; D) failure to provide proper maintenance and service to the product over the life of the warranty according to manufacturer's instructions (i.e. a minimum of one a year maintenance); E) installation and operating of the product in a manner contrary to the instructions of the manufacturer; F) lightning, fluctuations of electrical power or other acts of G-d. Furthermore, warranties do not include installation, disconnection or dismantling the product or parts in connection with normal maintenance such as filters or belts and owner required maintenance. Refer to the instructions enclosed with the product for information regarding recommended maintenance.
See Product Warranty for more details.
- The AC Outlet can not be held liable and will not provide compensation of any kind for any costs incurred (consequential or inconsequential) resulting from the installation or operation of equipment. The equipment purchased is NOT intended to be installed by anyone without the proper licensing, expertise and background. Any advice given by The AC Outlet is the result of information obtained by you and is limited in that we don’t have full knowledge of the details and scope of your particular needs.
- Purchaser hereby acknowledges that Federal Law prohibits opening the refrigeration lines of any equipment purchase. A properly licensed person must handle the refrigerant contained in any unit/system. Purchaser hereby assumes full responsibility for the safe and proper installation in accordance with applicable local code requirements.
Local Building Code Requirements
- The AC Outlet makes no warranty that the equipment purchased complies with any local building code. In all cases, it shall be the customer’s responsibility and right to determine whether their equipment is approved under the local building codes for that state. We recommend an onsite evaluation by a knowledgeable professional to determine sizing requirements and suitability for your particular application.
Terminaton of use
- The AC Outlet reserves the right to terminate your account or your use of our site at anytime. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges you incur prior to termination. The AC Outlet also reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any or all aspects of our site at any given time without prior notice.
- In the event that any of our products is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, The AC Outlet reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed in connection with that particular product. If your credit card or account has been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled we will issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price.
- If a unit or product dimension is incorrectly listed, The AC Outlet can not be held liable for sizing complications. Please be sure and refer to manufacturer specs to confirm unit and/or product sizes listed. We strive for 100% accuracy when loading each product but due to constant changes in the equipment manufacturing process and accessory product lines it is possible to find an error.
- The AC Outlet attempts to display all product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. However, we can not guarantee that the color you see matches the physical product color exactly.
- You, (“the Customer”), agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The AC Outlet LLC., its officers, members, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions or any activity related to your account, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or any other person accessing the site using your internet account.
The AC Outlet is very committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of our customers. The AC Outlet takes all reasonable steps to ensure the privacy of customer information as well as the security of transactions on our website. This includes using verified SSL encryption for all transactions. The policy below covers The AC Outlet's collection and use of customer information.
While visiting our website The AC Outlet may collect and log information such as your IP address, geographic location and pages viewed on our site. If enabled, cookies may be used to hold information relevant to our business such as products viewed and searches performed. This information is used only for general business purposes and analytics. The AC Outlet may also use analytics services such as those offered by Google and Microsoft to collect anonymous data. The AC Outlet does not sell, rent or distribute any customer information, anonymous or otherwise, to any 3rd parties, with the only exceptions being those 3rd parties contracted with The AC Outlet to fulfill merchant transactions and deliver orders to our customers.
For customer protection, The AC Outlet does not store credit card information on our servers.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register for a user account, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse our website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To process secure transactions and deliver purchased products to customers.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To provide product knowledge and information.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send you periodic promotional e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and members-only content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- The manufacturers of the products on our site do not endorse, approve, or certify any online sale of its products through auction websites, online retailers or any other method of online sales direct to consumers without an in-person site visit, inspection, and installation by a qualified, trained HVAC professional. The AC Outlet endorses this policy and requests that you adhere to these guidelines.