The Rheem RAPM-JEZ Condensers were designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications. These units also contain the most advanced alternate refrigerant which contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), or hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), or other compounds that may leak from air conditioning systems and potentially harm the protective ozone layer of the Earth’s atmosphere. The Rheem RAPM- JEZ Condensers are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. These units are flexible enough to achieve up to 16.00 SEER in specific match-ups, continuing a tradition of high efficiency.
- The Comfort Control System provides on-board diagnostics and fault history for Condensers with single-phase compressors by detecting system and electrical problems without adding sensors. It can also communicate "fault codes" to enabled “L terminal” thermostats. The integrated diagnostics with Active Protection prevents compressor operation when potentially harmful conditions are detected.
- 7-Segment LED Display is exclusive only to Rheem products. The information-display quickly and accurately shows technicians the source of malfunctions.
- Features a 5 Year Conditional Unit Replacement Warranty when properly installed with a new Rheem Air Handler or Rheem Indoor Coil with a Rheem Gas Furnace. See product warranty card for additional information.
- Compressor sound blanket is standard to provide quiet operation.
- Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all-weather protection.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction.
- Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the motor to the underside of the discharge grille. The grille protects the motor windings and bearings from rain and snow.
- Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- Single speed 8-pole fan motor designed for low speed, quiet, energy-saving operation.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
The Rheem RHSL Air Handler's multiposition, compact design minimizes space required in new construction and retrofit applications.
Lower Energy Costs. The heart of your Air Handler is the blower motor. This Rheem Air Handler features a PSC blower motor for improved performance and durability.
Flexible Installation Options. The versatile four-way design of the Rheem Air Handler (upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications) allows our unit to fit in with the design of your home.
Efficient Cooling. The high-efficiency indoor cooling "N-Coil" provides lower airflow resistance which results in high performance in an extremely compact size.
Optional Electric Heat. Field-installed auxiliary heater kit includes circuit breakers that also meet UL and cUL requirements as a service disconnect switch.
Durable Cabinet. Our sturdy steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from accidental bumps and bruises.
Serviceability. Service time and expense are kept to an absolute minimum. In addition to having one of the smallest overall profiles in the industry, your Rheem Air Handler has been engineered to provide your contractor easy access to all internal components.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed high efficiency indoor coil.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Sturdy construction with 1.0 inch [.24 kPa] of reinforced foil faced jacket insulation for excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet UL and cUL requirements for service disconnect. The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1079 to 1409 mm] high.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0 foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment for excellent thermal and sound performance.
- Four leg blower motor mount.
- Blower housing with controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
- Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
- Field convertible for vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- 3 combustible floor base accessories fit all model sizes when required for downflow installations on combustible floors.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size.
- Expansion valve on indoor coil provides for operation with air conditioning or heat pump using the same coil.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- Supply duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
- Provisions for field electrical, connections available from either side or top of the air handler cabinet.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2 inches [51 mm] for 11/2 inch [38 mm] conduit.
- Front refrigerant and drain connections.