The Rheem RANL-JAZ Condensers were designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications. These units also contain the most advanced alternate refrigerant which contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), or hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), or other compounds that may leak from air-conditioning systems and potentially harm the protective ozone layer of the Earth’s atmosphere. The Rheem RANL- Condensers are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. These units are flexible enough to achieve up to 15.00 SEER in specific match-ups, continuing a tradition of high efficiency.
- Contains a special scroll compressor that is designed specifically to operate with R-410A refrigerants and polyolester (POE) oils. The compressor is hermetically sealed and incorporates internal high temperature motor overload protection and durable insulation on the motor windings. It is externally mounted on rubber grommets to reduce vibration and noise.
- Compressors have an internal pressure relief assembly to protect against excessive pressure differential.
- All refrigerant connections are on the exterior of the unit, located close to the ground for neat appearing installations.
- Cabinet is constructed of powder painted galvanized steel. The full wraparound louvered grille protects the coil from damage.
- Copper tube—aluminum fin coils are used on all models.
- The control box is located in the top corner of the cabinet providing for easy access through a service panel.
- Service valves are standard on all models.
- Power and control wiring are kept separate.
- Every unit is factory charged and tested.
- Separate compressor compartment for easy service access.
- Drawn, painted base pan for extra corrosion resistance and sound reduction.
- Automatic reset high and low pressure controls are standard on all models.
- Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all-weather protection.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction.
- Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the motor to the underside of the discharge grille. The grille protects the motor windings and bearings from rain and snow.
- All controls are accessible by removing one service panel. Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- Single speed 8-pole fan motor designed for low speed, quiet, energy-saving operation.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
The Rheem RH1P Air Handler with a PSC Motor comes with a versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications. It includes a factory-installed indoor coil. Its sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 42 1/2 to 55 1/2 inches [1079 to 1409 mm] high.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0 foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment for excellent thermal and sound performance.
- Four leg blower motor mount.
- Blower housing with controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
- Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
- Field convertible for vertical downflow, horizontal left-hand or right-hand air supply.
- 3 combustible floor base accessories fit all model sizes when required for downflow installations on combustible floors.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size.
- Expansion valve on indoor coil provides for operation with air conditioning.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Coils utilize chatleff metering device connections.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- Supply duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
- Provisions for field electrical, connections available from either side or top of the air handler cabinet.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet.
- Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet.
- Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2 inches, 51 mm, for 1 1/2 inch, 38 mm conduit.
- Front refrigerant and drain connections.
NOTE TO CUSTOMER: To ALL interested parties, the sale of this 13 Seer Rated product is limited to the following states [AK, CO, CT, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY, as well as the U.S. Territories]. If you are located in [AZ, CA, NV, NM, AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, HI, KY, LA, MD, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA and the District of Columbia] then you must purchase a minimum of 14 Seer Rated product in order to conform to the new EPA Regulations. Please contact us at 888.474.9966 for further information.