The Rheem RA14 Air Conditioner offers the solid technology and energy-saving performance you've come to expect from Rheem. It's also quiet, so you won't give your indoor home comfort a second thought. Our Classic Series includes features that help fight corrosion, reduce leaks and enhance the overall strength of your air conditioner so you can be confident in the way it performs. A smart, efficient design makes the Rheem Air Conditioner one of your best options for staying cool inside. Each new unit includes a generous list of features that work together to bring you quiet, efficient and reliable indoor comfort.
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of low-loss gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne Expanded Valve Space - 3-4-5 service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne Triple Service Access - 15 wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
The Rheem RCF Evaporator Coil is built to perform like a champion. Its all-aluminum construction makes it extra durable, allowing the coil to run better and last longer. Even the endplates are aluminum, so the unit looks as good as it runs. Every coil is factory-tested, checked for leaks and held to the highest industry standards. If it doesn't pass the test, it doesn't go in the box. Were also proud that the coils robust design far exceeds normal operating pressures. Precise heat-control of the automated brazing oven during the brazing process means you get a quality braze joint every time. So, you can guarantee your customers one of the most durable, long-lasting products on the market today.
- Rheem Indoor Furnace cased coils and replacement uncased coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.6 kW]
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections
- Feature two sets of 3/4 [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection
- Chatleff metering device connections, at inlet and outlet of TXV or EEV and equalizer connections (TXV only)
- Approved for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal
- N-Coil design maximizes performance and minimizes height required at installation
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with a variety of Rheem outdoor units
The Rheem R96V Furnace is EcoNet™ Enabled and ENERGY STAR® qualified, offering one of the highest efficiencies available today. Monthly utility bills go down, and you stay comfortable all year long.
The Rheem R96V Prestige™ Series Gas Furnace was designed using our 360+1 process, which means every detail of the product is meticulously evaluated from every angle. We consider the work that goes into installing and servicing our products, as well as how we can deliver the very best homeowner experience. And then we take it a step further. That’s 360+1. And that’s why you can count on your gas furnace to bring you and your family years of comfort.
- 96% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- 4 way multi-poise design
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels, and year round energy savings.
- EcoNet enabled HVAC Product
- PlusOne Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne Ignition System DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne Water Management System with patented BlockedDrain Sensor
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability.Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile34 inch inches cabinet ideal for space constrained installations.
- Blower Shelf design serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Pre marked hoses insures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2 inch or 3 inch PVC
- Replaceable Collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn fasteners for tool-less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
- Self-priming condensate trap
- Solid bottom included
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended.